Fast and Easy Way to Obtain Certified Criminal Record Check From the RCMP, Canada.
Inked Fingerprints Digitization Service at Low Price.
We Can Digitize Inked Fingerprints and Electronically Transmit to the RCMP.
Worldwide Forensic Services has helped thousands of local and international clients to obtain Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP Canada, by digitizing inked fingerprints and electronically transmitting to the RCMP.
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc is accredited and certified by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Canada to convert paper fingerprints to encrypted digital format for electronic transmission. Click here to see RCMP’s Accreditation Certificate.
You can get your fingerprints taken by the local police and send us the original fingerprint form. We will digitize fingerprints with Card Scan technology and transmit to the RCMP, the same day.
Please send us a quick message and we will email you the detailed information and forms, as soon as possible:
The fingerprints are digitized with Card Scan technology and transmitted to the RCMP, the same day we receive them. The Certified Criminal Record Check (duly certified, embossed and signed by the RCMP on their letterhead, click here to see the sample) is directly sent by the RCMP to the applicant or a third-party, via Canada Post regular mail. An electronic transmission of fingerprints to the RCMP reduces wait time to 3–5 business days plus the mailing time.
If a person was ever charged by the police in Canada (convicted or not convicted), overstayed in Canada or deported from Canada, the processing time can be up to 120 days or even more. To further speed up the process, we can receive certified criminal record check from the RCMP and send it to the applicant or a third-party (as per request) via courier, at an additional cost. This is the quickest way to obtain police clearance certificate from Canada.
We accept inked fingerprints taken by fingerprinting agencies or police authorities from all the countries. We also accept Live Scan digital fingerprints, printed on paper.
Different from the rest
- Worldwide Forensic Services Inc is run by Forensic Professionals, having over 30 years experience in taking and examining fingerprints.
- You can download or we can email you a full application package consisting of guidelines, check list, card scan application, fingerprint form, third-party consent form and credit card payment form.
- We have helped thousands of international clients to obtain Canadian Police Clearance, with 100% success rate. Please read their testimonials.
- With multiple work stations, we transmit fingerprints to the RCMP, the same day we receive them.
- You have an option to get your fingerprints reviewed before you send the original documents. This saves a lot of time and frustration.
- With highly professional customer service, we guide you and keep you updated at every step, .
- In case the fingerprints are not clear, we provide free re-submissions to the RCMP.
- In case some information is missing, we do not simply return the documents. We ask for the missing information and resume the process.
- We promptly reply to the emails and provide personalized service to each and every client. Click below to read Testimonials:
Please have a look at the flow chart to see as to how it works:
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc has successfully helped our clients living in the following countries for obtaining RCMP criminal record check (also known as Canadian Police Check, Police Clearance Certificate, Canadian Background Check, Certificate of Good Conduct, Criminal Background Check, Canadian Criminal Record Check, PCC Canada etc.) in a fast way:
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Saudi Arabia
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Authentication and Legalization of the RCMP’s Certified Criminal Record Check
Foreign Governments and Organizations sometimes require the RCMP’s Certified Criminal Record Check to be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) and legalized by the respective Embassy/Consulate, before they accept it.
Canada is not a signatory of Hague Convention abolishing the requirement for legalization for foreign public documents; therefore the term “Apostille” is not used for certification of documents in Canada. The documents originating in Canada need to be authenticated and legalized for use in a foreign country.
In addition to our express fingerprinting services, we can get RCMP’s certified criminal record check authenticated by DFAIT and legalized by an Embassy/Consulate to provide full service and to reduce the costs.
We can Get Your Documents
Authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Legalized by Embassy/consulate in Canada.
Please contact us and we promise to provide our excellent services at reasonable fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The RCMP has posted a list of accredited agencies on their website and your company’s name is not present in that list. How can I make sure that you are accredited by the RCMP to provide card scan service?
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. is an affiliate of ClearNeed Information Systems listed on the RCMP’s website. We are a leading fingerprinting agency in Canada, providing services to the International clients.
- Can I email you a scanned version of my fingerprints for electronic transmission to the RCMP for obtaining Canadian background check?
Unfortunately we cannot process scanned version of fingerprints. You need to send us the original fingerprint form, along with the other documents, as per the check list.
- How would I know that you have received my documents?
Once we receive your documents and transmit fingerprints to the RCMP (the same day), we will send you a confirmation email. You do not need to keep on sending emails to us to check as to whether we have received your documents or not.
- Can I get my fingerprints taken on the form used by the police of the country, I am living in?
Yes you can. You have to make sure that the fingerprint layout is the same as on the RCMP’s form or the FBI’s fingerprint card. Please have a look on the sample fingerprint form.
- Once you receive my documents, how long will it take to receive the Canadian Police Check?
The RCMP takes 3 to 5 business days to process fingerprints and after that they send out the certified criminal record check via regular mail. If there is a criminal record, the RCMP can take up to 4 months to send the results.
- Can RCMP send the Canadian Criminal Record Check outside of Canada?
Yes the RCMP can send the Certified Criminal Record Check to you via regular mail, at no additional cost.
- I need the RCMP’s Certified Criminal Record Check as soon as possible. Can I request the RCMP to send it to your company and you can then forward to me via courier?
Yes you can. You need to complete Third Party Consent Form and write our address on it. We will receive it from the RCMP and send it to you via courier, at an additional courier fee. Please send us a quick email providing your complete address. We will obtain a quote from the courier company and let you know.
- I just need “Name and Date of Birth Based Police Clearance”. Can I obtain it while living overseas?
You need to submit fingerprints for obtaining Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP. You need to be present in Canada for basic name and date of birth based background check.
- Why do you ask for a passport size photograph?
The photograph is printed on the certified criminal record check. We transmit photograph, along with the fingerprints, to the RCMP.
- How can I pay for your services?
You can pay by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card only), PayPal, email transfer, international money order or bank draft. If you want to pay via PayPal, send us a quick message to request a PayPal invoice.
- Can my friend or relative pay on my behalf?
Yes they can. You can forward credit card payment form to your friend or family member. They can complete it, sign it and email/fax it to us.
- How can I check the status of my application?
Once we receive your documents and transmit fingerprints to the RCMP, we will send you a confirmation email. Unless authorized by the applicant, the RCMP do not release any further information to Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. The applicant or an authorized third party can inquire about the status of fingerprints submission by sending an email to the RCMP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I print the Fingerprint form C-216C emailed by you and get my fingerprints taken on it?
Yes you can.
- I have a photocopy of fingerprint form. Can I send it to you for processing?
We cannot process photocopy. You need to send us the original fingerprint form via mail or courier.
- Can RCMP send my Certified Criminal Record Check to my lawyer, immigration office or a third party?
Yes it is possible. You need to complete a third party consent form and write their address on it. The right thumb print on that form is mandatory.
- When I went to the police to get my fingerprints taken, I forgot to take my right thumb print on the third party consent form. Do I need to go back to the police to do it?
You can just buy a stamp pad (any colour) and put right thumbprint on this form. If you are not sure about the clarity of the thumbprint, please send us 2, 3 forms and we will select the clearest one.
- Can you also help to obtain background check from the FBI in the same way as from the RCMP?
From Canada we cannot electronically transmit fingerprints to the FBI to reduce wait time.
- The Certified Criminal Record Check issued by the RCMP needs to be authenticated and legalized by an Embassy/ Consulate in Canada. Do you also offer this service?
Yes we also offer this service at an additional fee. Please let us know your requirement and we will send you a price quote.