Digital and Ink & Roll Fingerprinting Services in Toronto and Scarborough at Lowest Cost $39.00.
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc is one of the leading fingerprinting agencies, providing digital as well as ink & roll fingerprinting services. Being forensic professionals, the fingerprinting services provided by us are far better than the services provided by ordinary technicians.
We provide state-of-the-art professional fingerprinting services for all non-criminal purposes, including but not limited to:
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Immigration to Canada or other countries
- Canadian Citizenship
- Employment– Federal, Provincial, Municipal, Private Industry, Canadian Police Forces
- Adoptions– Canadian and International
- Foreign Travel– U.S. Waiver, Visas, Border Crossing
- Pardon applications
- Fingerprinting services for Health Canada
- Fingerprinting for government contracts and licenses
- Volunteer work.
- To obtain a copy of pardoned criminal record.
- Fingerprinting Services for obtaining police clearance certificates from the courtiers such as USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and all other countries requiring fingerprints for issuing police clearance certificate
- Request made under the Privacy Act
- Fingerprinting services for the ICCRC Exam/Licensing
- Fingerprinting for Nursing Boards
- All other non-criminal purposes.
Accredited and certified by the Canadian Real Time Identification Services Division (CCRTIS) of the RCMP and recognized by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada, FBI and the other agencies, our services are just the best. We work on behalf of police service and comply with all federal, provincial and municipal privacy laws.
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. is affiliated with ClearNeed Information Systems Inc and equipped with a hi-tech livescan fingerprint system to provide fast, secure and reliable services at lowest rate i.e. $39.00 (plus RCMP fee $25.00 if applicable). Livescan fingerprinting is a technological development that has made it possible to capture and submit fingerprints electronically. This process of fingerprinting is ink-less, accurate and speedy.
In most of the cases, the fingerprinting applications are processed by the RCMP within 72 hours*.
*The application is normally processed in this time frame plus the mailing time. Processing time may be longer if prior criminal history/record is discovered.
Supported by highly qualified and skilled staff, having over 31 years experience in fingerprints identification and comparison, we ensure the recording of clear fingerprints to minimize the possible quality rejection by the RCMP, FBI or the other law enforcement agencies.
Our facility is equipped with L SCAN Guardian®, a compact, mobile, ten-print capture scanner system with unique features such as the patented auto capture capability and Perfect Roll™ technology, allowing foolproof fingerprint acquisition – positioning.
The live scan technology provides:
- Virtually error free process.
- No messy ink or long waits.
- Fingerprint capture takes less than 10 minutes.
- Secure electronic submission to the RCMP.
The applicant(s) can walk-in with two pieces of valid acceptable identification (one of them must be a photo
ID) and the applicable fees. The following are the acceptable identifications:
- Driver’s Licence
- Landing Papers (record of landing)
- Government ID
- Health Card
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Card or Document
- Permanent Residence Card
- Provincial Identification Card
- Work Permit
- Student Permit.
Please Note: If you do not have the original documentation, only certified copies will be accepted. All fingerprinting applicants for Canadian Citizenship must bring a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This letter must include the address for 3rd party results and should have a CIC file number which will be included in your transaction. Please make sure you bring this letter with your Permanent Residence Card or Record of Landing for your fingerprinting session.
We also provide fingerprinting services for obtaining:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the UAE.
- Police Clearance from Barbados
- Police Clearance from British Virgin Island
- Police Clearance from Dominica
- Police Certificate from Egypt
- Police Certificate from Ethiopia
- Police Clearance from Grenada
- Police Certificate from Haiti
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) from Hong Kong
- Police Certificate from Jamaica
- Police Certificate from Mexico
- Police Certificate from Nigeria
- Police Certificate from Qatar
- Certificate of Clearance from Singapore
- Police Certificate from Sr. Lucia
- Police Clearance from St. Vincent
- Police Certificate from Trinidad and Tobago
- Criminal History record from the USA and all the other countries requiring fingerprints.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can call the RCMP at 613-998-6362 or send an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.
The RCMP do not allow us to check the status or follow up with them.
You can walk into our Scarborough office to get fast and friendly services at lowest rates.
Yes the Citizenship and Immigration Canada accept only fingerprints based police clearance (also known as "certified criminal record check", "criminal records check", "criminal background check", "certificate of good conduct", "PCC" etc.)
We charge $39.00 plus HST. The RCMP fee $25.00 also applies in some cases.
Please visit ‘our pricing’ page for more details.
The fingerprints taken with live-scan are clearer than the ink & roll fingerprints. The process is easy, and we can right away transmit fingerprints to the RCMP (via a secure server).
The RCMP normally process electronic fingerprint submission in 72 hours, as compared to the months taken for processing ink & roll fingerprints.
There is no difference. We are an agent of the police. The clearance letter is issued by the police on their letter-head. We simply help to get it done in a quicker way.
You can walk-in with two pieces of ID. We are accredited and certified by the RCMP to take and transmit fingerprints for civil purposes. The fingerprints are taken with live-scan and transmitted to the RCMP in couple of minutes.
Yes we can. You can walk-in with two pieces of ID and walk-out with a complete fingerprint form.
No. You can walk-in during our office hours.
You are required to bring two pieces of acceptable identification (one of them must be a photo ID) and the application fees.
The RCMP will directly send a certified criminal record check (hard copy), via Canada Post regular (non-trackable) mail. If you fill-out and sign a third party consent form, the RCMP can also send the certified criminal record check to a third party.
Yes we can. We are forensic professionals and make sure that your fingerprints are clear and pass through the quality tests of the FBI. Please visit our FBI Fingerprinting Page.
We have FBI fingerprint cards and the required information. You would need to bring only two pieces of ID.
Yes we do. The fingerprints taken by us are accepted by all the foreign countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, Nigeria, Jamaica, Iran, UAE, Qatar, St. Vincent etc.
You may be required to provide a fingerprint based police clearance.
Yes. The authorities require a fingerprint based check.
Our local clients come from Scarborough, Markham, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Malton, Etobicoke, North York, Pickering, Whitby, Stouffville, Oakville, Milton, Hamilton etc.
We have helped thousands of our international clients with 100% success rate. Please read their Testimonials.